Come work with us!
Unlike most receivables firms, Harvard has a very low turn-over rate. Why? We value every member of our team and recognize the important and sensitive work they do. Please send your resume and other correspondence directly to: email@example.com
Marketing Sales Support Star
To ensure we retain our position at the forefront of this exciting and rapidly-developing industry, it is essential that we find new people to work with us, who understand our company values and want to share in the future success of the business. Harvard Collection Services is a customer-centric company, which means we place them first at all times.
So it’s essential that all of our employees have a customer service ethic which drives everything they do, on top of their skill sets. If you relish a challenge and feel you have what it takes to work with the premier company of the collection industry, we are looking for the best and the brightest to represent Harvard Collection Services.
We are seeking a Marketing Sales Support Star based in our Chicago office’s call center.
- Work with Marketing Agency to support campaigns and marketing effort; lead management, content review and tally campaign effectiveness
- Respond to prospect inquiries and support operation team in the boarding of new customers
- Support sales activity; responding to RFPs, attending trade shows (up to 6 per year), lead management and participate in sales presentations.
- Develop new business and strengthen existing customer relationships and can successfully close business transactions and achieve
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, social media, email, and networking.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects’ business problems, the effects of the problems and creating Harvard Collection Services solutions to their problems.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of all Microsoft Office products and Salesforce CRM system to conduct professional business information.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that
they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Must be well-established with customer contacts and new business leads
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven ability to achieve sales and marketing quotas.
- You must be self-motivated and possess excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree and call center experience preferred
- Must have the desire to interact with a variety of organizations, ability and drive to research and develop information regarding potential new clients.
- Microsoft Excel, Word required, experience with Salesforce CRM system a plus.
- Our organization provides superior training, coaching, and ongoing support.
We offer excellent base + benefits + bonuses
Please send your resume and other correspondence directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org