At Harvard Collection Services, we believe our customers deserve both – high financial productivity and superior customer service. Call us and we would love to share with you how we are different from our competitors.
- We provide exceptional client service. Our philosophy toward our clients and customers is to exceed expectations. Our dedicated and cross-trained account service representatives handle client inquiries fast and efficiently from any market area that Harvard services. We keep you informed with our performance reports that follow a standard template but can be customized to your needs. Standard reports include; Acknowledgement of accounts received, Monthly collection reports, Account Status Reports, Monthly history and batch track reports, Monthly paid-in-full and cancellation reports, Monthly remittance statements.
- We work as an extension of your department. We know that our work can have a significant impact on the reputation of your business. We, therefore, view our work with clients as if we were part of your company. At Harvard, we understand the value of a customer and are careful to balance their perception of your company with our commitment to delivering results.
- Our processes are designed for productivity. Our processes have been perfected over 30 years to yield results effectively and efficiently. Out processes are easily adaptable, and can be modified based on your company’s organizational structure and specific receivables management needs.
- Our state-of-the-art technology maximizes our people’s productivity, and enhances their professional approach to your company’s debtors. Like our internal processes, our technology is flexible and scalable. We have technical know-how to customize it to achieve seamless integration with your software and systems.
- Our staff has an average of 7 years of experience, and is led by managers with over 75 years of combined experience in collections. Our people are professional account representatives, not just collectors. Many of them have been Harvard for years, in part because they enjoy the working environment and have enjoyed success here. We understand that our people’s success helps assure results for our clients. That’s why we offer the training and tools necessary to help our people reach their potential. As part of our comprehensive training, each account representative must complete training that includes: Fair Debt and Collection Practices Act Regulations, Healthcare Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (for representatives serving the Healthcare market), Knowing the client and their business, Telephone collection techniques, handling debtor reactions and objections, Skip tracing, and Computer training.
- Harvard is led by a seasoned management team backed by investors who are interested in building a company for the long run. At Harvard, our management team consists of seasoned professionals with deep experience in the receivables management industry. Our investors are well capitalized and have the financial resources and the intellectual capital to enable Harvard Collection Services to provide high financial productivity and superior service for our customers.
- We are nationally licensed. Harvard Collection Services offers its services nationally. We are fully licensed where applicable to collect in all 50 states and comply with all state regulations.